Thank you for your interest in staying with us here at The Lighthouse Inn! Our policies are listed below. If you have any questions that aren’t addressed here, please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay on weekends (Friday & Saturday nights) during high season (May-September) and during special events.
- A discounted rate is offered for reserving the entire inn. A 2 night minimum stay with a 50% deposit is required to rent the entire property, and the cancellation policy for renting the entire inn is a one-month advance notice.
- Cash and major credit cards are accepted.
- A continental breakfast of coffee, tea, juice, milk, fruit and baked goods is served to guests between 8-10 a.m.
- A deposit of one night’s rent and tax is required for 2 nights or less.
- A deposit of 50% of the rental charges is required for 3 nights or more.
- Deposits are charged at the time of reservation, and remaining balance is due in full upon check-in.
- Reservations made within 7 days of arrival must be paid in full at time of reservation.
- A 72 hour notice of cancellation is required for reservations of 1-3 days.
- A 7 day notice of cancellation is required for reservations of 4 or more days.
- There is a $25 cancellation fee.
- Check-in is between 3-6 pm. Special arrangements may be made prior to arrival with the innkeeper.
- Check-out time is between 8-11 am.
- High season: May – October 31
- Winter: November 1 – April 30
- There is an Carteret County occupancy tax of 6.75% and a N.C. sales tax of $6.0% added to the cost of the reservation.
- We are unable to accommodate pets at this time.
- Children 12 years of age and older are welcome.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the buildings.
- All rooms are double occupancy with a queen size bed.
- Room amenities include complimentary wireless internet, cable tv, hair dryer and more.